*SPECIAL CARE FLAT-RATE SHIPPING*
This product does not qualify for free standard shipping, due to the special care.
Please see below for details.
Would it be wise to attempt to survive exclusively on boquerones, crusty bread, and cold lager, preferably while perpetually wandering with friends amongst outdoor cafés and cozy taverns and striking up conversations with an endless cast of eccentric congenial characters? Perhaps not. But, it would be worth a try.
Buy 3 or More Trays of White Anchovies in EVOO, Get 10% Off!
Until January 16th Only.
You'll see the discount applied at checkout.
White anchovies, particularly these white Cantabrian anchovies (boquerones) from the waters of northern Spain are simply that good. The same fish as our renowned salt-cured anchovies, prepared in a different fashion. Filleted by hand, as is tradition, and packed in just extra virgin olive oil and wine vinegar with a touch of salt for a mild, fresh, and tangy flavor quintessential of San Sebastián. A favorite example (if you hadn't already surmised) of the classic ingredients you'll find at pintxo bars throughout the Parte Vieja.
Please note, boquerones are a delicate, semi-preserved product unlike the rest of our seafood conservas and thus the following information is pertinent:
WINTER SPECIAL CARE SHIPPING DETAILS
- We are currently shipping boquerones for a winter special care flat rate of $12.99.
- As a special care product, boquerones do not qualify for free shipping.
- Your order will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground at our discretion.
- All shipments are packed with ice packs and Cool Shield Thermal Bubble Roll to keep boxes at a moderate temperature for the majority of transit time.
- When orders leave our building, ice packs are frozen and boquerones are fridge temp. They will both gradually warm throughout the shipping process. By the time they reach you, ice packs may be completely thawed without harm.
- Available only in the contiguous United States.
- If you order other products, they will most likely ship separately.
Stock up while you have the chance. Because they're worth it.