Looking for a simple weeknight supper recipe that seems like it took ages? Your search is over. See above.
How do you make what you see above? Easy:
Total Time: The time it takes to cook linguine, plus two minutes.
1. Boil some water and cook linguine, as you do. The box will be more specific.
2. Open a tin or two (or three) of small scallops in sauce (zamburiñas en salsa de vieira).
3. When the pasta is done, pour out most, but not all, of the water. You'll want to keep some for the next bit.
4. Mix scallops and ricotta with the pasta (and the bit of pasta water remaining) until you feel good about what you see.
5. Serve topped with fresh basil and black pepper, to the delight of all.