photo by Andy Suarez
If you've found our Cod Fish in Biscayne Sauce delightful, you're right. If you're thinking you have a moment to put together something in the kitchen and want to experience it a a new but still delightful way, look no further. This recipe from chef Andy Suarez will take very little time and make you feel good about life in general.
Total Time: 10-15 minutes. Makes a couple servings.
1. Use a rice cooker to cook the rice. If you don't have one, consider buying one. Quite useful. Mix saffron, turmeric, salt, pepper, and add stock or water to the rice cooker. Cook.
2. Slice the green onion, mince the garlic.
3. In a pan, warm the minced garlic, then add the cod fish. As the cod fish is already cooked, all you need to do is warm it up a little.
3. Add the sliced green onion last, and for only a minute or two.
4. Chiffonade parsley leaves so you have some nice long, thin parsley strips to lay atop the bacalao which you have already placed atop the perfectly cooked rice. Enjoy.
recipe by chef Andy Suarez