photo by Andy Suarez
The eighth and final (for now) installment in our new series of recipes in collaboration with chef Andy Suarez, a selection of culinary creations that, while incorporating a variety of ingredients from the New World and beyond, continues the tradition of Basque cooking as "a cuisine of simplicity made exquisite".
Donostia Foods Squid in American Sauce
1 bag or homemade gnocchi
2 cloves garlic
1 stick of butter
¼ cup white wine
salt to taste
basil or parsley to garnish
chili flakes to taste
1. Bring pot of water to a boil. Cook Gnocchi.
2. In a saute pan melt the butter and mix garlic. Cook until soft and add white wine.
3. Add chili flakes and squid.
4. Add gnocchi and remove from heat.
5. Serve hot with parmesan cheese and garnish with basil or parsley.
Follow Chef Suarez on Instagram for additional culinary creations.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Do you like special food offers? Appetizing recipes? Other such things?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get them all delivered straight to your inbox.