Artichoke & Olive Dip. Or Hummus. Whichever.
As this dip includes chickpeas, if you prefer to refer to it as a hummus, this is perfectly acceptable.
Artichoke & Olive Dip
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Serving Size: Makes about 2 cups
6 marinated grilled artichoke halves
1/2 cup pitted manzanilla olives
(or another variety of stuffed olives)
1 clove garlic, diced
2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
1 can of drained chickpeas (15 oz)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme sprigs
sea salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
1. Blend the artichokes, olives, garlic, thyme, and lemon juice in a blender until a paste.
2. Add the chickpeas and continue to blend away.
3. When it feels ready, add the olive oil and blend until you reach the consistency you desire.
4. Serve with vegetables, mini toasts, or other dip-able/spreadable foods.
5. Eat. Recipe adapted from Cadry's Kitchen.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.